Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 01:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
That's the same reason I was questioning him about it, but he's just really, really confused about... something.
This is speculation on my part, but I think he want's to argue the "Cap and trade" aspect of global warming, but is trying to attack the issue of global warming's existence to do so. Which I get where he is trying to go, but better to argue the problem with cap and trade than something that even the skeptics seem to think in some form exists (I have heard most of the hard core skeptics say they believe something in the climate is changing but their skepticism is rooted in the cause, which Colonel mentioned earlier if memory serves)