Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 09:04 PM       
Exhibit B:

A basic statement with very simple wording that was replied to by TheLeader in this thread.

He / She was still incapable of comprehending this statement in its entirety until a day ago. That's almost 2 full weeks of confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
The co-founder of Green Peace said it the best.....

"The environmentalist movement has been hijacked and turned into something completely different then what it should have been"

Watch the Great Global Warming swindle free on google video

The first thing my environmentalist professor taught us was to NOT be anthropocentric. Meaning to not believe that the world revolves around humans because it does not. We have very little bearing on what happens to the earth in the grand scheme of things. Do we really have the ability to change the climate? I say No but that doesn't mean we don't have the ability to literally make a complete mess of things.

As long as they keep the greenie's focused on the global warming plan and keep that money coming in for all the so called climate scientists then big industry will continue to destroy and pillage until there is nothing left. CO2 as a pollutant is a red herring!

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69704321