Thread: I MISS SEX
View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 12:08 PM       
I have this picture in my head where Terra is talking on the phone with her boyfriend. She says she misses him, and then hangs up the phone and goes to put some things away in her closet. As she's moving things around the closet, her eyes settle on a small cardboard box with a vibrator her girlfriends gave her as a gag gift. Her eyes glaze over for a moment, but she quickly shakes it off and goes about the rest of her day in peace.

The next day, she goes to see a movie with friends, and decides to set her cell phone to silent mode. It's at a very tense part of the movie when she sudden gets a call, and her thoughts drift back to that closet... After returning home, she's brushing her teeth, and she catches a glimpse of that closet door in the mirror. She looks away. "No, I can't," she says to herself, "it's just too degrading."

The weekend comes, and it's time to do laundry. The whites are ready to go in the dryer. She stuffs the clothes into the cylinder and starts the machine. As she prepares to load the washer, she places her hand on the rumbling dryer. The sensation is too much. She rushes back to her bedroom and gives into temptation...

She makes a post on the I-Mockery boards about how she doesn't want to use a vibrator.