View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 11:24 PM       
My parents haven't provided shit since I was 18. As soon as I was out of highschool I moved from NC to Seattle IMMEDIATELY. ON MY OWN. And made it work for around 5 years. Unlike you, I enjoyed myself because I was just smart enough to either use a condom or persuade women to get abortions.

And don't say "heh kid i enjoyed myself too had some of the best times! really i promise! blah" because if that was true you wouldn't have your autobiography pity-fest posted on here for everyone to see.

Also, while you two were together, NANCY BLEW ME. Right down by the pier. I told her we should get going and to take off her shoes because it'd be easy for anyone to recognize the pattern that those shoes would leave but she said "I want that stupid fucker to find out, I'll just tell him he's crazy later and he'll believe it because he's a fucking worthless pathetic prick."

2005-2006
So that was around the time that I first met Nancy, her husband was always crazy and everytime I would try to find a nice dumpster to fuck her behind I usually always either found him or all of his children. I was probably screwing 7 or 8 different women at the time and out of all of them Nancy was the filthiest. Her pussy looked like an atom bomb went off at a mole and hair factory.

But that didn't stop me. I had a thing for married dirty women. I couldn't tell you all the diseases she gave me. Hell, if I tried to count em' I don't think there's enough fingers on my hands!

There was just something about always sneaking around that stupid ass husband of hers. My favorite thing she would tell me to do is to sneak in her house when he's asleep and piss all over him and his bed because when he wakes up he just think SHE did it! And that was the funniest thing I ever saw.

More to come, gotta smoke