Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2011, 02:36 PM       
Humans aren't the cause of global warming, you jerks. It's all the sun's fault. We're in an abnormally active sun cycle right now that we haven't had since the mid 1600s, and guess what? Records show that the average global temperature at the time was comparable to today's. THE FUTURE WILL PROVE ME RIGHT, I ASSURE YOU. I don't want to pull a Coolinator and state my lame ass opinions without any real source to back them up, but it's Thanksgiving right now and I'm eating turkey so I'll dig up my sources at a later date.

I feel very dirty for having this opinion on global warming but I find it very strange that something this seemingly obvious is being completely overlooked. If you look at sun cycle records they almost completely match average global temp records for the last few centuries. 60-some-odd years ago the world was worried about global cooling, and the sun cycle was abnormally mellow. Correlation doesn't equal causation, but come on.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog