Thread: WikiLeaks
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 06:25 AM       
I can't help but wonder why it's OK to call it freedom of the press when they aren't doing any actual journalism, when all they are actually doing is posting things that are in fact the property of other entities? Journalism should have content that was written by the 'journalist' in question.

While we're on the subject, doesn't journalism require a degree? If every poster, blogger, and user of the internet is suddenly a journalist, then why not say next that I am a doctor because I put a band aid on a child? Heck I got a speeding ticket, pled guilty and paid the fine, by these new looser standards on what makes one an accredited professional in their field, I am currently a trial lawyer.