View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old May 20th, 2006, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Alright then, jeeze.

Also, if you like FF Tactics, chances are you'll like Fire Emblem as well, so there is no real reason to be afraid of shelling out 30 bucks and then not liking it.
It's hard to say if I like FF Tactics though. I will try Fire Emblem for the NES though, at some point.

Anyway, I ended up levelling Ramza to Level 7, and my Priest to Level 6. Everyone else is at Level 5 except for Delita and Algus who are at Level 2, and my ho who is at Level 3.

I got Ramza's Squire to Level 5, so I want to change him to a Knight for now. This so-called quest is nowhere near the start of the game, right? I think I'm allowed to pick a better class to help out with upcoming battles. Ramza also hits like a brick shithouse now and it all decked out in Knight gear.

I also changed a regular Squire into an Archer with Black Magic spells. I'm leaving all my other Squires as is, because I can't really afford to deck them out if they change jobs. I'd like another Knight-come-Monk, and eventually a female Thief, but those aren't in the cards.

djflsdajkfsdfa

Oh holy shit I just realized there are multiple lists for each job. Here I thought there were only four abilities for Squire but there's like 3 other pages of varying types of skills. And they're awesome skills like Counter Tackle and JP Up and fosadhosdosd

I'm sad now.