View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 02:42 PM       
I'm not fully convinced Ivins was the main culprit of the anthrax attacks considering the fbi has had a history of chasing the wrong suspects in the anthrax case and the head of anthrax invesitigation, michael chertoff orchestrating the cover up and giving fbi false leads. Its far too coincidental that the man had killed himself just in time that the fbi was about to pursue him for questioning. There have been times when it has crossed my mind that he may have been killed in order to be silenced from the real culprit to be revealed. I'm not saying he didn't have any involvement, he probably knew of the anthrax operation. His motives for the anthrax scare remains unclear. Why would he send the letters specifically to the office of the two democrats who were skeptical of the US Patriot Acts that would give bush administration unprecedent powers? A journalist who printed an embarassing photograph of W. Bush's daughters?

My only conclusions that the letters were specifically designed to make it look like it was written by a muslim hence the "death to israel, praise allah" quote. It was to ratchet up fear in the post 9/11 world to convince the majority in signing the patriot act into effect and also to galanivize support for the invasion of the middle east hence the initial blame by the white house that went toward osama bin laden and al qaeda and later, saddam hussein even though there were aboslute zero evidence that would support that claim.