View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 04:33 PM       
17:36- Someone get a fan to start sucking Greg Koch's cock already, he's bitching again

18:30- Now that you actually have people who are ACTUALLY SAYING SOMETHING, she's cutting them off every other sentence.

19:30- You could make a drinking game where you take a tiny sip of beer every time she cuts to something else, you'd still be completely hammered in an hour

22:00- This is the longest she's stuck with one person so far. Why Dogfish?

23:00- Ooooooh, we’re talking to the Good Guys now. I see.

31:58- Case of Newcastle in the background. THARS MAH BOYS! Why the hell isn’t she talking about imports, anyway? Oh, right. Furriner’s ain’t Good Guys or Bad Guys, they just there, boy. Takin’ up space.

33:52- Get dressed and shaved before the interview next time. Thanks.

34:35- If that guy was a stand up comedian, I’d be a fan just because he looks and sounds funny. I don’t know what it is, he’s got this Fozzy-Bear thing going on

34:56- A CUT UP, I TELLS YA! A REGULA CUT UP!

35:50, 36:00- Suck a dick, dude, no one loves you

40:00- Upon mention of “beer lovers”, it occurs to me that this documentary about the beer industry isn’t actually aimed at us. Fuck. Where’s Flying Dog when you need them?

40:59- Shut up.

42:23- I actually agree with this bit, Anheuser-Busch can suck a cock with their wannabe specialty crap. Unfortunately, your “pumpkin beer” sucks just as much as their 3.99 knockoff version, pal.

43:45- What the fuck is she doing? RUN HER OVER, to hell with the cameraman

44:00- Heavy Morgan Spurlock vibes here. It’s not like Anheuser-Busch is a Scientology front business, for God’s sake

44:16- That’s actually pretty goddamn funny. Way to be, buddy!

46:00- Drew Carey came up with the idea before you did. It was called Buzz Beer. Your current situation is the plot of an episode of his lame-ass show. Congratulations. Go back to Sam Adams.

46:30- Shit, I still want Moonshot to beat out Busch.

48:00- STOP TRYING TO CONTROL MY BRAIN