View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 11th, 2003, 06:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
So Jamesman, am I to beleive you wouldn't complain if men had sex-toys that were just as good as women's? We do! You just aren't thinking! All women have are fake dicks, whereas WE have fake pussies, fake assholes, fake mouths, AND we have fake tits!
But our "fake" accessories are eaither really shitty, or somewhat realistic. The dildos for women come with all these various attributes in no way possible to recreate with a human wang. If our fake pussies came with a ball licker built in, or if the insides had something that the inside of a woman's vagina didn't, and it felt better, that'd be a different story.

Not saying it would be right or fair though. Just saying we'd be spoiled cunts too, who couldn't be satisfied with a real human being because our inanimate objects had one-upped them.

It's not about penis size at all, necessarily. It's just about women deciding that no man is adequate enough to stimulate them sexually. And since sex is one of the more important things to a woman, men are disposable becuase our physical makeup doesn't give us the ability to spin our penises around.

I'm just saying women need to cut the shit, and learn to be happy with human beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
I'd prefer to walk in on my bf humping a plastic sleeve rather than another girl. The former would amuse me, the latter would drive me into a murderous rage.
If a guy cheats on you, it's basically because of the same reason you women are addicted and only satisfied with sex toys: You're not good enough. If that's a problem, you know what to do.