Thread: Kerplah!
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 06:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
So someone who's first post is a link to their sports blog is alright in your book.
If they are poster of substance, and they did it the right way (IE in their sig). If Flagg or Whiterat had a sports blog and put it in their sig while posting. I would have no issue. Even if a new guy popped in, jumped in the Basketball thread and started talking NBA finals, but has a sig to their sports blog from the get go, I wouldn't really care that much.

If some random guy popped in, made a whole new thread to say "lookit my sports blog" I would take issue.

So you banning that guy was the right thing to do (just saying that now in case you thought my antics were saying otherwise)