View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:04 AM       
Cool.

My daughter made me so proud last night. We were at a packed mall trick-or-treat event and Ronald McDonald was doing a "meet and greet". I mean, people were acting like he was a rockstar, he had handlers passing out coupons for hamburgers, it was pretty insane.

Anyway, he was smack dab in the middle of this gigantic crowd of kids all trying to talk to him, big ring of parents trying to take pictures of their kid with the guy in the Ronald McDonald suit, and so on. It had to be at least 15 people deep surrounding him on all sides, everyone wanting his attention, and what does he do?

Glances up over all the kids, mouth drops open, seems to forget who he is for a second, points and shouts with utter excitement and joy:

"OMG IT'S THE STAY-PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN!"