Thread: Fake Blurbs
View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
Untitled (Just thought of the idea...)
It was 1982 when Adam died. In 2008, he was seen hiding in on a college campus. Evan and Carol are the ones who find him. At first they think he's crazy. Some homeless kid who can't afford meds. But soon they learn about God and how He must leave the universe every Millenia or so for secret business. How the angels left in charge of Heaven went on strike, forcing all souls, innocent or sinful, to be redirected to Hell. And how Hell, unequipt to deal with the arrival of innocent souls, was closed down and emptied of all its residents due to technical problems. All souls were given new bodies to last them until Hell was back up and running, but most of the dead have scattered. Adam died before his time and wants to live out the rest of his life with Evan and Carol. But will a flustered Satan and emotionless Death let him?

The Library of En Moll (This I actually have been writing and have nearly finished it)

Imaginative and curious, Bree has always loved to immerse herself in books. But she goes a step farther one day, when she falls asleep in her own library- and awakens in the Library of En Moll. In this fantastic Library, the books are living people and are headed by a Staff whose members have great power. The head of the Library, the mysterious Writer, has gone missing and Bree must participate in a strange game (the board game) to find her.

The Last Shepherd

In the sleepy town of Phoenix Crossing, few come in and fewer ever leave. Quiet and self-contained, life goes on. The residents live, work, and deal with the various objections of [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']the Holy Church of Divinity (a hate group headed by the homophobic Reverend Falton). The tiny world is shattered one evening, when an openly gay high school boy is brought beaten and bleeding to local hospital. With that single event, the Holy Church and the residents of Phoenix Crossing stand up and take sides in the most powerful event of the town's history.[/font]
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.