View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 12:21 PM       
And to calm whatever fears you seem to have, I am pretty well-spoken and tactful when it comes to political debates... that is, if I am talking to people that actually can think. I take the road of my opponet if I know to begin with there is no way he is trying to convince me that he/she is RIGHT, but is just trying to discredit the FACTS *I* display and give.

If we found out right now that this war was just a way for the U.S. to invade and become the next Great Roman Empire, and there was sufficient proof to back up that statement, I would be against Bush and the administration. I dont flip flop when it comes to who is president. I don't like Clinton because he is a proven adulter and liar and rapist. But during times of war, I supported our troops and supported the battles that were right. Iraq was right. Kosovo was genocide by the U.N. and Sloberdom. But the thing is, there isn't a big outcry for those poor muslims that got slaughtered or the christians that were as well. Because Clinton was president.

And people didn't go out and scream about it like they did now. That is why I am, if I had to describe myself, an independant conserative with libertarian leanings. Every idea that I have always believed has always went along with those groups. If there is a liberal one, I cant find it. If I had it, id admit it. BUt I dont like the left because if I had to choose who is going to fuck up the country faster, Id rather be on the freight train (Repugs) and not the bullet train (Democrats).

I do appreciate your geninue open-mindedness to views perhaps opposite of your own and that you don't resport to open mockery and slander. That is admireable.