View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
That's an outdated point of view then. Money talks, bullshit walks.
"It's outdated because I didn't read it first on one of my conspiracy websites. WAH WAH WAH. Here, have a ridiculous rhyme that means nothing but might just dazzle you for long enough to make my escape from a proper discussion into the land of idiotville."

Quote:
Who got the largest share of the banker / insurance bailouts?
Why, the Stockbroking Technocrats, of course. You thought it was the Oligarchical Financiers? YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

Anyway, how does this explain what an Oligarchical Financier is? It doesn't, it's just you trying to avoid a question you don't know the answer to. Here's a tip: This makes you look like a moron much more than if you just admit you were wrong. Not that I expect you to do that.

Quote:
Also, Union workers who get paid more spend more, another reason why they are good for the economy.
Here you are arguing that unions are important, rather than what you originally were called out on; no unions means no middle class. Once again, you're an idiot that has just been reduced to hastily building a strawman out of something that nobody will argue with in the hope that I might become confused that this is what we were talking about two posts ago.

Quote:
So what do you think we should do about the 1.5 Quadrillion dollars in derivative paper that's causing the world economic depression?
I think you should make a house out of all that paper and live like a crazy hermit far away from high functioning adults. OH OH DETROIT HAS 50% UNEMPLOYMENT, OBVIOUSLY THAT MEANS THE WORLD IS IN A DEPRESSION.

Because Detroit equals the world.

Strangely enough, I'm not entirely convinced that Detroit has an unemployment rate that high, but that's not too important, you've moved on from unemployment rates after you saw you were wrong, and have now INGENIOUSLY turned the discussion into one about derivative paper, which, I am not embarrassed to admit, I have no idea is.

This conversation is over. You just ignore what doesn't agree with you and try to weasel out of your original wrong points of view without having to admit you were wrong. You're an idiot.