View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 01:32 AM       
right now i'm trying to get OMIKRON: The Nomad Soul running, but i have run into some snags

snag #1: it has got oldfashioned cd copy protection, that was designed for win 98 and therefore CAN NOT SEE THE DISC WHATSOEVER. fixd by using a nocd crack.

snag #2: tries to display the eidos logo and crashes to desktop- i hear the sound for about a half second, but see nothing. i have tried all sorts of combinations of compatibility modes/etc, atm i am downloading new gfx card drivers to see if that helps (probly not though, since it does it in software accelerated mode too)

edit: of course it isn't even trying to do 3d at that point, so who knows