View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 03:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Make a video of you finally beating Pac-man and put that sucker up on youtube.
Think I'll pass on that one until I find a power pellet.

Quote:
While we're at it, what ever happened to your zombie movie? What did that money go towards?
We raised roughly $1500, which was very nice of everybody to do, but not nearly enough to get a movie made. I tried finding investors for a zombie flick, but had no luck on that end. Eventually, I just put the money towards Doc Mock's Movie Mausoleum - props, getting a nice intro shot, printing the set backdrop, costumes, etc. So yeah, I think it went to a good cause at least. Perhaps someday I'll still get to do a horror-comedy flick, because I would like nothing more.[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Roger when my band tours next summer can we play in your living room?
No, but if you come to Los Angeles, I'll get up on stage and shred on my guitar with you. For real.

Quote:
Roger will you let your living room play with Sacks when he goes on tour?
My living room has officially retired from the music business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny 4 Eyes View Post
Roger, if you were to find yourself in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. What ranged and melee weapon would you choose.
Ranged weapon: Sniper rifle. Great for high accuracy while not giving away my position.

Melee weapon: A Hattori Hanzo samurai sword. Perfect for chopping off heads and no need to worry about running out of ammo in a dangerous situation.