View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 18th, 2010, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_panther View Post
whats going on with the whole " Random Cheap-Ass Purchases Made During The 2010 Halloween Season " halloween homework thing?
It'll continue next Halloween season and then I'll give away a nice Halloween pack to one winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
rog, was it you who took away tadao's mod powers in philo, and why. i never did find out who did that
Not that I recall. Don't even remember him being a mod, so him being one in the first place certainly wasn't something I approved anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
I compiled a mix of Holiday music that will be an addition to the box I'm sending out this year. I was wondering, after they get the gift, would it be ok if I post a link for the rest of the readers to download and enjoy as well? If you have any problem with this I completely understand.
What Willie said, and post it in the music forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Roger, how do you manage to eat all these fattening sweets and stay such a skinny bastard?
I'm sure genetics has a little something to do with it, but I'm also a really picky eater and my diet is fairly boring. These days, I have a bowl of cereal (Life cereal) for breakfast every morning with fat free skim milk. For lunch, I have a peanut butter sammich on wheat bread and some kind of juice (usually grape or orange). For dinner, I eat a bit more... hearty portions o' pasta or chicken or fish sticks. I only buy meat, fish, & poultry from places like whole foods so I don't get all that added crap in there that the body certainly doesn't need. With dinner I'll usually have some rice or potatoes or bread. I also really don't drink any soda (except on rare occasions) - just juice for the most part. I never eat at any fast food places these days (haven't been to a Taco Bell or Burger King in like 8 years). I also don't like alcohol (the only thing I can even tolerate is a small glass of Bailey's in milk on rare occasions), so no huge beer gut coming from there either heheh. So when I snack on sweets later in the night, it's never a big deal. Could I eat even healthier? Sure. I refuse to even go near a salad, but I cut out a lot of the other crap that people load up on and it's never been an issue for me.