View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 10:41 AM        Here's some other shit
Was going through one of my picture files and figured I might as well throw this shit up, too:

This is a carving I made for a friend's birthday. It looks less bearlike and more catlike in real life, honest.

I absolutely hated this batch of stone. It had little chunks of iron in it, so every time I filed I'd hit one and make all these sparks. Then the iron would come out and I'd have a bigass irritating hole to fix. After I finished this one, I threw the rest of the batch in the closet and swore I wouldn't carve again until I had a decent chunk of alabaster.

I also used to do sidewalk art (although it kind of cemented my place as the neighborhood weirdo). Here's one of my cats:

I also wanted to duplicate this Monet (and no, I don't know why the black spots are in the sun in this pic, it only shows up that way in this forum for some reason):

...but I was a dipshit and placed it wrong, having to draw over a crack:

And then to add insult to injury, it started raining, so the whole thing was really an exercise in futility.

Anyway, that's some other stuff I do.