View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 02:57 AM       
I had one of the most powerful dreams I've ever had last night. I was with my best friend Andre and his brother Zach (Who recently just passed away from cancer in February) and It was December 21st of this year (Mayan calendar end date) and there was so much talk on the news and amongst everyone about what was going to happen. We were all hanging out and talking about it and talking about everything that could happen and we were didn't go to work because we were so freaked out that we wanted to stay home just fuck around all day.

Anyways, the day is close to ending, and nothing has happened at all, and we had just finished watching some news report talking about how lucky the humans were and how it was just a normal day. Then we were walking outside, down this hill, towards a house, I don't know what or where this house was, but it was as if it was ours, very weird.

Anyways, the hillside was beautiful, and we were walking down it, and stretching off into the horizon was this huge gorgeous valley. You could see all the way to where the sun was setting, and I was thinking to myself "I knew that this was just going to be a normal day, and everything ended up being fine" and then just as the sun was setting on the horizon, it fucking exploded. It exploded and we could see the shockwave rushing towards us, from the horizon, way to fast to outrun, and there wasn't enough time to get to the house, and I just remember it feeling like it was absolutely and without a doubt NOT A DREAM. I just remember feeling the explosion in my chest as if I had been punched in the chest, and I remember thinking "I can't believe it happened, what does this mean for religion? For humanity? Are there aliens? What could any of this possibly mean?" and as I had all these insane realizations in my head, and I saw the earth crumbling away and being destroyed as the shockwave was coming towards us, I just remember screaming in horror and trying to run into the house as fast as I could. Then I felt the blast of wind hit me, and before the explosion could get to me I woke up.

The weirdest thing about this, is that me and andre talk alot of religion and god and the possibility of aliens and the origin of man, especially when we're stoned as shit, but when I woke up, I called him and told him the entire dream, and then he said that the night before he had just dreamed about Zach too, and it was the first time since his death.

I'm not religious and Im pretty cynical towards most shit, but I've never been so genuinely scared in my entire life.