View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 08:38 AM       
Two parter.

1) I went back to the eye clinic to pick up a pair of glasses I'd ordered irl. Because my eyes were dilated and I was blind as fuck when I tried them on, I found that they didn't even remotely resemble what I thought they looked like when I picked them out. They were these horrible 70s looking owl things with big swirls of beige, really godawful, and the eye place was basically saying tough crunchies, that'll be $350. I'm vaguely suspicious that something similar is going to happen irl when I go to pick them up.

2) Assembling long-chain fatty acids with dominos. Like there was a carboxyl domino and a methyl domino and you get the picture.

Last edited by Kitsa : Apr 28th, 2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: dominos? dominoes? meh.