View Single Post

OperationScuzBucket is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2003, 02:28 PM       
Wow this sounds really familiar. There's this guy who's liked me for about a year now...we'll call him "Carl" for explanation purposes. I thought he was cool at first, but then he got really frustrating and creepy. To this day he's still trying to get me to go out with him. I was really nice at first, trying my best not to hurt him while letting him down and even acting really friendly, but he was a stubborn boy and wouldn't take a hint, so I ended up telling him I was a lesbian....that fell through when I dated a guy a few weeks later. When he bitched to me about it, I was mean. I've started just telling him straight-out that he annoys the shit out of me and that I'm not attracted to him at all, and yet he's STILL trying. He wrote me a poem. A BAD poem. "I think of you, I'm thinking of me, will you and I become a we?"

...ick.

My point? She doesn't like you. I can tell because she's acting just how I used to act around "Carl". You may not be like him (for your sake I hope not...) but she is definitely not right for you. Move on before she gets completely pissed and turns into psycho-bitch.