Thread: 12/21/12
View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:51 PM       
Ok, here is what makes me laugh. Idiots like Geggy and JeanetteX. Geggy love his conspiracies/predictions while JeannetteX is in denial.

The world is changing and we all need to cope. I happen to live in a very dangerous place (the San Andreas Fault) and grew up keeping canned food and water in a safe place to live for 2 weeks without outside help. Fuck derds, I lived in Northridge during the big shake up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nort...ient=firefox-a

I had to go to the highschool and wait for the water truck for about a month just so that I could make sure looters didn't wreck our shit while my most my family went north and stayed with my sister.

Shit happens and sometimes it happens big. If you don't know how to purify water, google it and print it out on paper. Then put it in plastic and save it in a folder. What does it cost you? If you get really into it maybe 200 bucks? If you just do the basics 20 bucks?

Anyways. nigg3rs are always gonna be nigg3rs.