View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
Quote:
no. first off, i never said it was 'the best' evidence, i said it was the most recent.
Oops, I couldn't remember and didn't feel like checking.

Quote:
the images i posted were collected from a live feed of an orbiter literally weeks ago, they had been anticipated by scientists around the world and were being monitored closely by a team of people at arizona state university as well as another team in russia. the team was made up of nasa employees as well as graduate students and professors that had zero affiliation with the government. but i'm sure that by your standards it just means they were brainwashed, or something else equally ridiculous.
it doesn't really mean anything. Remember when I said they could've just planted shit on the moon later? The picture could be real, but it doesn't prove that th eoriginal moon landing which happened 40 years before that did happen.

And look don't blame me because your arguments and evidence are substandard and so easy to criticize.

Anyone who believes anything is an idiot. You believe something. Therefore you are an idiot.

I don't believe anything. Good day.