View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
noooooo, you're going to want to snatch that one back too before she gets a chance to read it. like half of the six hundred pages are made up of very detailed love scenes, and the other half is just as equally blech-worthy. strange coming from a son, i think.

you should've trusted my bad review!
Well I had heard good and bad reviews. Yours being the bad, and my ex accounting for the good.

She says she likes it so far, and yes, I can handle my mum reading love scenes. Thanks for the heads up though, I wont ask her any details.

While on that topic, I was lent a copy of The Unknown Terrorist by a female workmate, and there is a very detailed part where a man ejeculates into the face of the female protaginist. I felt very uncomfortable when the workmate asked me what part I was up to, and I was up to THAT PART. Pretty lousy book btw.