View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That's the thing. I'm not pretending. I really do think that a bunch of guys talking about who is the alpha male is has to be the gayest thing ever. I will try in the future to not be more of a man than you. I know you like to keep me just so in my pigeon hole and will try harder to be exactly as you percieve me to be. Try to remeber though, when a person is acting like a little homosexual, I will useally call them gay.
So you call me out for thinking you were being serious... then you tell me you are being serious... about how much you think other people being serious (whilst really just joking) about something is gay. OH OH, were you just saying that to prove how much of a bitch I am? NICE STYLE.

I think I'll just take it as Tadao trying to push buttons in a rather boring way again; because that's how you are acting.