View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 01:45 AM       
Carnivore, there should be NO equalizers in a free society when it comes to competition for jobs. All that does is pander and make people look inferior. By proxy, your statement says that blacks are dumbasses and need The Man to look after them because they cant learn for themselves. Anyone can look at the statement you made and assume that. I truly hope you don't mean it that way. Anyone that thinks like that is demeaning a whole group of people based on facial structure and skin color, and that is pretty fucking sick. Anyone that would race-patronize me would get my foot up their ass.

Vouchers for the most part cover the full cost of private school. I doubt it would be sad if schools had to compete. Competition is what the real world is about, so why should educational facilities be an exception. Dont colleges compete for students? And if the crappy schools didn't keep up to the expected standards of their customers (the tax-payers), then the schools go bye bye. Companies die off all the time if they cant fulfill needs. It happens, and shitty schools need to be buried so the kids can be free to learn at better ones that will equip them for the real world, and not the liberal pixie-dust fairy land.

If there is anything that I would think that would make decent black folk want to cause a riot, it would be when they tried to pass Ebonics off in Oakland as a language. That is the most P.C. pandering bunch of crap I ever came across. Instead of making students learn to talk proper english, they just said "Screw the standards and lets set one that is lower." I guess to them, blacks weren't smart enough to be able to speak English.

It reminds me when I used to work for a call center. One of my bosses was a well-educated black man who was the American Dream. Worked two jobs, always dressed professionally, the whole bit. His co-workers, who were mostly women from temp agencies who kept producing babies and whined about getting free food stamps (Yes, they actually talked about this). They gave him shit about wanting Bush to win, gave him crap about how he spoke, about how he didn't use slang. He just stood there and smiled. He now started up his own fashion design company online and the rest of the morons who ridiculed his blackness are still stuck in the same sucky job I left two years ago. Considering every job I have had in St. Louis before my current one I have been the extreme minority in the staff, I have been able to get a good view of what the world is like "on the other side", so to speak.