View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 16th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
Continued....

for the next few months i thought i was losing my mind. not since my adventures in 2003 did i think that i could not trust my perceptions as much as i did through the summer and fall of 2005. Nancy worked, and then went out with friends, was never home, and whenever i inquired about all of it she somehow managed to make think i was being irrational.

now this was not as hard as it would seem. i felt very guilty over the whole Erin adventure (nancy was unaware of this at this point thank god). and i felt guilty about 2003 as well as ashamed. Nancy knew this and had learned that if she played her hand gently instead of coming out swinging she could make me feel all guilty and sad.

so when she told me that she was going to visit her friend Dana in south carolina for Thanksgiving, i was kind of relieved. The only catch was that she had to drive down there and we only had one car. I did not have any real plans to do anything, and the kids and i decided we would stock up on food and movies and just have fun for the weekend.

then Dana gave me a call. i have known Dana for well over thirty years. we have been friends the whole time. we went to church together, her boyfriend/eventual babies daddy was my neighbor. i took her to get birth control when we were in high school. she was also Nancy's best friend from childhood. so i doubt Nancy would have expected Dana to call me and tell me:

"Uh, your wife is here with another man"

I was so mad. I did not know a person could get this mad. for months i had let her undermine my sanity. i WAS SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!! i knew i was right, i had been right all fucking along. i was a fool.

When she got home, i asked her how things went. She had fun, it was good to see dana, the kids were great. She liked south carolina, blah, blah, blah.

then i asked her if Jason had fun. and she froze. and then told me that it was a mistake, nothing happened, he was just a friend, she was sorry, blah, blah, blah.

i grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulled her face to mine, and in a very calm, relaxed, and controlled manner explained to her that i did not give a fuck, that whatever was going on was over, and if ever heard a peep about this again from anyone that i would kill her and jason, or whoever the next guy was.

i think she took me seriously, cause for the next few weeks she behaved herself.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.