View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
Pentegarnish bestowed upon me the lovely Natalie Portman:

Natalie Portman movie I love: Black Swan, it's a story about a seemingly sweet, young, sheltered girl and the movie begins to spiral into complete madness. It's a real mind fucker indeed, almost on a Stanley Kubrick level.

Natalie Portman movie I like: Mars Attacks! She was the little girl (presidents daughter), I had no idea. Awesome movie when I was a kid, the scene where the alien's fake hand impales Jack Nicholson with their planet's flag was great. I feel like this movie should be featured on I-Mockery some day (if it's not already).

Natalie Portman movie I hate: V for Vendetta, it's too long, too boring, and you don't even get to see the crispy bastard's face. Also, Natalie Portman cut all of her hair off for the movie. There are women with cancer who would kill to have your hair you selfish snatch Not to mention the putty-esque cgi figurine burning in the fire at the end looked like shit. And, it is very possible that none of those Anonymous faggots would even know who Guy Fawkes was if they hadn't seen this movie.

Natalie Portman honorable mention:

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Chevy Chase movie I hated: Caddyshack 2. As good as 1 was, the sequel that should have never been was bad. It is in my top 5 worst comedies list
TRU DAT.

Last edited by ThrashO : Aug 8th, 2011 at 09:24 AM.