View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
And with that, I guess I'm in.

Pentegarn wouldn't show me how to set up the pong system unless I talked about Clint Eastwood.

Clint Eastwood movie I love: Unforgiven- I think this is one of Eastwood's finest jobs at acting. He played a great anti-hero and the movie was one of the best westerns there is.

Clint Eastwood movie I like: Dirty Harry- A lot of great lines came out of this movie that are still used today and even though it came out 10 years before I was born, I can definitely appreciate how awesome of a movie it is.

Clint Eastwood movie I hate: Space Cowboys- A bunch of old fuckers go into space to stop a satellite from falling. Shitty stuff no matter how good the actors are.

Clint Eastwood honorable mention: Gran Torino- He's a racist old dude who befriends a little asian boy. I rented this movie because I thought it'd be boring and get me some sweet sex, but my date got really interested in it and it kept me from scoring, but it was a good movie. I told the girl that I rented it because of how boring it sounded and thought we'd just end up doing it and she didn't contact me after that. (even though we fooled around a bit during the previews)

Last edited by k0k0 : Aug 9th, 2011 at 10:49 PM.