View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 11:24 AM       
OK. I'll get "thrashed" one more time.

(I think we're even now, dude. )

ThrashO gives me Viggo Mortensen. You're forgiven.

The challenge is to fill out the list without mentioning anything involving hobbits. Hard to do.

A Viggo Mortensen movie I love: Crimson Tide. Conflict on a nuclear submarine. Weak storyline, with some great acting. I approve.

A Viggo Mortensen movie I like: Vanishing Point. I'm more familiar with the original from 1971, and it was rewritten and updated, which usually means the new version sucks, but in this case, Viggo makes sure it doesn't. Suck, that is.

A Viggo Mortensen movie I hate: Psycho. Nothing beats the original, and this doesn't even beat a cheap remake. Pass.

Honorable Mention: Witness. The scene in 30th street station seals the deal for me, personally. So what if it's not strictly a factual depiction of Amish life.

EDIT: PG, I would also suggest you check out some other not-so-comedic roles of Mr. Fox, such as Casualties of War, Bright LIghts, Big City and Light of Day. All worth at least a look.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Aug 10th, 2011 at 10:45 PM.