View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:29 AM       
Quote:
sammytheswede: don't bother leaving any messages, just keep calling every hour until you catch somebody. That's what works for me
Jamie: XD
sammytheswede: Oh man, out of sheer boredom I'm on Youtube and started looking up old cartoons that I used to watch as a kid
sammytheswede: I'd forgotten just how horrible and awesomely catchy the Fist of the North Star song was
sammytheswede: I'm serious, I'm actually regretting looking it up because that stupid damned song is going to be stuck in my head for the next two months
Jamie: I know how that goes
Jamie: I get songs stuck in my head way to easily
Jamie: I always have something in my head
sammytheswede: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHy--...eature=related
sammytheswede: ENGRISH
sammytheswede: YOU WA SHOCK
Jamie: why... would you do this to me?
sammytheswede: HA
Jamie: oh, think its funny do you?
sammytheswede: I don't think there's ever been a more awesomely retarded show
sammytheswede: I just wish i'd found out about it before freshman year in high school, it would have blown my goddamned mind as an eight year old
Jamie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViEH57xQu1c
sammytheswede: I'm debating whether or not I want to click on that
Jamie: you should only click it if you're willing to click this afterwards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCLDeUfa_cI
sammytheswede: WHAT IN THE GODDAMNED HELL
Jamie: LMAO
sammytheswede: I WANT TO BURN MY BRAIN AND I'M ONLY TWENTY SECONDS IN
Jamie: it was important for me to share that with you.
sammytheswede: Okay,0:37 and 0:48 confirms my suspicions that this is aimed at japanese pedophiles
sammytheswede: Oh god, here goes the second video
Jamie: :3
sammytheswede: It doesn't even have a MELODY
sammytheswede: I DO NOT UNDERSTAND
Jamie: bahahahahaha
sammytheswede: And don't even TELL me that it's aimed at girls, I know damned well that there are hundreds of thousands of fat japanese businessmen that own complete "Lucky Star" undressable figurines
sammytheswede: "However, he also admitted that Lucky Star is quite different from its "predecessor" and that the second major factor is its "unique" composition that "panders to the tastes of otaku, but does so with good humor and sly wit", thus, making it "the ultimate in fan service", a "witty, self-indulgent, guilty pleasure".[27]
Jamie: o.o
sammytheswede: So basically, "Lucky Star" is aimed at japanese people who fuck squishy pillows with anime characters printed on them
Jamie: yeah
sammytheswede: Fun times
Jamie: for some reason rereading about people fucking squishy pillows with anime characters printed on them really made me laugh
Jamie: I didn't laugh the first time
Jamie: maybe it needed to sink in more
sammytheswede: It's not funny when you know that it's true
sammytheswede: then suddenly it becomes funny again
sammytheswede: then it takes a u-turn into depressing as fuck
Jamie: basically