View Single Post
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 01:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by *FARTINMOWLER*
I just thought it was gay that he named the photo "Sandraphone" and had someone take a photo of him talking on a cell phone. He kinda looks stressed, like it's the moment she is telling him "Matt you have clammy hands and you touch me in all the wrong places" look.
First of all, it's named sandraphone because I was talking to my friend chris's friend Sandra. Now if talking to a girl is gay to you, than there's an issue.

Second, I didn't ask anybody to take a picture of me. It's not a game where you say "OH LOL TAKE A PICTURE OF ME ON THE PHONE IT'LL LOOK GREAT FOR A WALLPAPER." It must be a confusing concept for I-mockers, who usually take pictures of themselves doing totally silly and outrageous things. I'd rather have someone else take a picture than me than sit in front of a webcam googling over myself like most of you fags.

And the number if people who had a problem with me talking on the phone to someone is sad, it shows that most of you have no friends outside of the internet. I see some of you were dying to get your phone numbers out in a thread.

btw I really hate alot of you, sry I can't focus it all on you Marty.