View Single Post
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 10:06 PM       
My thing is that people are always saying that prison is worse for the prisoner because they have to live with what they did. That is complete bull. In the case of serial killers and just plain psychos, they HAVE no concience, and therefor, they will NOT feel guilty about their choices.

I think, personally, that the death penalty should be the same as whatever the killer did to his victims. If a person killed someone by cementing their feet and dropping them in a river, then their punishment should be to be drowned. I know that seems like "cruel and unusual punishment", but we are TOO LENIENT on prsoners nowadays, and the killers didn't seem to think that it was "cruel and unusual" when they did it to other people.

Prison is not punishment. They get 3 square meals a day, they have recreational activities every day, and they have cable. If it weren't for the fact that a lot of them got corn-holed every day they probably wouldn't view it as punishment, either. That shit about it costing more to kill a prisoner than to keep them alive, I don't know what your sources are, but get new ones. Over half a million dollars to keep ONE prisoner alive, or half a million dollars to send electricity through the bodies of a LOT MORE. I would rather spend the same amount of money an killing a lot of those scumbags than keep one single killer alive.

Live and let live; Kill and be killed. Simple as that.