View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 01:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
I can't smoke weed anymore so I can get my 100 ton Captains license. I do however still smoke the legal analouge of weed know as "spice" but trademarked under numerous names. I find it's better than weed, and you can smoke it in a crowd without anybody knowing what that good incense smell is.
Fuck spice dude. For those who dont know, Spice (K2), is some synthetic shit made in a lab. Some kids at UNC just OD'd on the suit and died. It was legal for a while and when I was talking to my old dealer about it he was telling me all the suit they've found out about it, Not only because it was self interest for him to keep customers, but studies have been done showing that prolonged use will cause brain damage and other side effects.

Also, I agree with Tadao, weed butter is where it's at. A guy down the street would make a big plate of this green butter, we would break it apart and make stuff with it. Best way to infuse pot into anything. If you're a real fatass you can just eat a chunk of it