View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 07:37 AM       
Sorry that I have a life in where I can and do meet a lot of different and interesting people. I'll make sure just to hang out on a message board and yuk it up with net geeks from now on just like you.

Yeah, Doopa, max's patience? Whatever. If you "amazed" by anything but his niave stupidty, than you need to look in a mirror and think about what you just said.

I'm not an egar little beaver to show off anything, Proto. I am just a firm beliver in backing up the shit you talk. The shit I talk is because I can back it up. Now, I know for dumb liberals such as yourself, things such as evidence, truth and facts are non-existant and not really important becuase just saying something and your feelings behind it means the most, but for me I like to be able to back up the shit I do talk. And I hope that I can even find that letter, although I may have to look for it. So please, go back to being a dateless nerd before you try to get pissy with me.

Most scientists agree that the "gay gene" is bullshit. And it aint just the fundies. Atheists also say it as well. It's just anyother way to excuse behavior.