View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 10:07 AM       
You must be an idiot. No, you are an idiot. I never glorified war, you dumb shit. I said constantly time and time and time again that war is horrible and I wish we never had to engage in it. But I also exist in fucking reality. I know that war has to happen in certain occasions and if it does, I want my country to be the best at it. That is common sence, something your dumb ass apparently dosen't have. I guess it isnt too common.

No, because I didn't have the letter on my mind until assholes decided to question what I said. See, I can back up what I say. So I am confident when I say what I say.

And no, no tanning bed. Tanning beds are for vain idiots. I just decided Sunday was a beautiful day, so I layed out in the sun for a bit and got a tan.

Why do not not know shit until I kill someone? I have no problem whatsoever killing anything that threatens my family, my friends, my co-workers, my country or my God. I have said that again and again and again. And sorry to crush your view that every one ever in a war is a peacenik, but the ones that were in battle are more hardcore about it than I AM. And trust me, that suprised the shit out of me. I felt guilty about what I felt, but when you have your network admin and your other fellow co-woker talking about carpet bombing the fucking place and wasting everyone, you know that you are not insane for thinking what you do, hell your a bit saner!

Willing to kill to protect what is close to you is not the rantings of a lunatic, it is the fiber that made America exist. People fought to free slave, make this county free, free Europe and Asia from mass murder and sucide. And you know how they won? Breaking the enemies things and killing their soilders. Learn about the neccessaty of war. Learn about life. Until you realize the truths about life, shut the fuck up and quit annoying me with your presence.