View Single Post
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2005, 06:28 AM        THE POPE IS DEEEEEAAAAD
well, to all intents and purposes. At the radio station I work at we get 'news alerts' from bbc hq in london, and for the last 3 hours there has been one about every ten seconds!
He is by turns slipping out of conciousness/serene(??)/ off his mash...yadada. Jesus, the man knows how to drag it out! surely one of the cardinals could do the decent thing and just go and shout 'BOO!' in his ear. That would do it...
...how can you still be alive when your kidneys, have failed, you have had cardiac arrest, you cant eat, talk, open your eyes, think...

This is what I would like to see:
Quote:
BBC - SNAPSHOT - Pope John Paul - 1055 GMT
In a bizarre and dramatic turn of events, His Holiness John Paul II was seen breakdancing by journalists inside the vatican. The Pontiff was then allegedly viewed hurling his own faeces at his vatican spokesman, shouting 'I am SUCH a bighead!'

...al the djs that are on here today are shitting themselves that he will go during their shows. Cos we have strict instructions to drop everything and go into sombre mode..