View Single Post
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:52 AM       
Okay, since I can't seem to fall asleep and seem to be having mild auditory and visual hallucinations (most likely from serotonin syndrome and sleep deprivation) here's all you need to know about "gang stalking."

Gang stalking victims are more than likely sufferers of paranoid schizophrenia who have convinced themselves that they, for some bizarre reason, are under constant surveillance and scrutiny from either a shadowy organization, the government, or just a cadre of random individuals. The supposed victims of gang stalking claim that the perpetrators of their stalking routinely sneak into their house in order to bug their phones, set up video surveillance equipment, and replace their possessions with inferior duplicates. The victims believe that this organization is trying to slowly torture them into insanity. They think that every single thing that goes on around them is part of this plot and think that they are also being given subtle hints by their stalkers. These hints can be anything, including driving by them with your headlights on, walking a dog while listening to an iPod, Looking at them, or any mundane thing you can think of. They also believe that they cannot go to doctors, because doctors are "in on it" and will slap them with a bogus diagnosis of schizophrenia or paranoia in order to discredit them.

There are hundreds of support group messageboards for people who think they are targeted individuals and these unmedicated schizoids constantly post "evidence" of their stalking on Youtube, all of which are just recordings of everyday things like a busy street, or sometimes mundane happenings like their cable not working or their lights flickering.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"