Thread: Guild Wars
View Single Post
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 07:19 PM       
So, I thought I'd give the mission I'm stuck at another try. So I teamed up with Ben Affleck

()

and his idiot friends. After a crushing defeat I thought I'd give it another try, but Ben left and I was stuck with recruitment duty. There was only one monk in the area. This is pretty much how the conversation went:

Monk: Will join any group for 2K
Idiot temmate (on common channel): hey per arneget monky monk
Me: I would, but the cuntflap wants 2K. And you're talking in the common channel.
Idiot temmate (still on common channel): rly! :o thats bad
Me: Yeah, I know.

(Ten seconds pass)

Idiot temmate (guess which channel): hey perarne get monky monk hes monk!
Me: Yeah, that's the guy who wants 2K. You're still on the common channel.
Idiot temmate (well, you know): oh

We decided to switch district, where another teammate, Conn the Worrior, became team leader. I said there was no way we could do this without a monk, and asked him to recruit one. So he recruited a warrior. I told him that wasn't quite the kind of monk I was thinking about, and Conn fired him. Then he hired a ranger. Once again, I suggested that this might not be a monk either, and Conn kicked him off the team. Then he grabbed another warrior, entered the mission, and we all died within three minutes. I told them I was so displeased with them I would move to Europe, and I did.

Now I might have found the solution to my problem: German people.

True to stereotype, Germans are coordinated and effective, and almost never rush head-first into a pack of minotaurs.

They don't really mind my lackluster German skills or my occasional English, and we got all the way to the end of the mission.

But no further