Thread: HEADLINE NEWS
View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 04:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post

fuck australia too for calling them "un-australian." If that's the australian way then I'd want to be as "un-australian" as possible. it's wonderful to know that U.S finally got something right, while the rest of the world is still full of screw ups in this regard.
"Un-Australian" was never heard of ten or so years ago, and now suddenly it's used to describe anyone who even slightly deviates from the status quo. Patriotism didn't exist when I was a lad; nobody gave a shit about the country and THAT was how an Australian acted. Now everything is either "true blue Australian" or "un-Australian", the latter being a label that prevents one from deserving the same rights as others, and it seems only the uneducated scum and right wing politicians get to decide who is who.

Australia is a really, really racist country. I don't think many people outside know that. The burka will get banned here soon enough.

I think religion is idiotic, but people should be allowed to wear what they want in public. Especially since these types of laws aren't aimed at religions, they are aimed at hated minorities, with the intention of creating conflict.