View Single Post
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
MICHAEL MOORE KEPT IRAQI ABUSE QUIET TO MAKE A PROFIT
Quote:
"I had it months before the story broke on '60 Minutes,' and I really struggled with what to do with it,'' Moore said in a telephone interview with The Chronicle. ["I wanted to come out with it sooner, but I thought I'd be accused of just putting this out for publicity for my movie. That prevented me from making maybe the right decision.''
Do you ever read the articles that you post, Ronnie? I mean, aside from the headlines, that is.

If Moore found out about it months before it showed up in the media, then you can be sure that the government new about it even earlier. I mean, if the government doesn't know what it's own military is doing, it must be pretty incompetent, huh?

Extra footage of naked Iraqis isn't going to make thousands more people flock to see Moore's movie, because A) naked Iraqis aren't at the top of most peoples' must-see list, and B) it is sooooo last month.

At least Moore is coming forward and admitting that he didn't make a good decision. When is Bush going to come forward and say that invading Iraq wasn't a good decision, that the intelligence was wrong?