View Single Post
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun
"Oh, I see, so now you're deeply concerned for the tortured and dead now that Michael Moore is involved. That's the only reason you give a shit, Ronnie." - Spad

My point is your sudden lack of concern and the fact that you didn't condemn this man for his absolute hypocrisy.
Whether he's a hypocrite remains to be seen. The fact of the matter is that this behavior was approved by top administration officials, up to and including your beloved president. Those are the guys you should be pissed at. If Moore can be found at fault for sitting on this, that doesn't change the fact that the top brass (A) knew about and (B) condoned the torture and abuse. You're getting mad at the wrong people, Ronnie. It's not even debatable at this point.

EDIT: BTW, I've already expressed my outrage over this- and the funny thing is, Ronnie, it was directed at the people who were actually at fault. The important thing to remember here is that you only posted this because you thought it would make Moore look bad. You give less than a shit about the torture scandal. It shows.