View Single Post
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 10:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun
You could care less. All you care about is using it as an issue to bash Bush over when it really has nothing to do with Bush.

For more than a month you've been screaming about coverups and now that your personal Jesus, Michael Moore, is involved in a coverup....you refuse to condemn his actions....

I'm just exposing you for what you are...
Let me explain something to you, jerky: I know jack shit about Michael Moore. I've never read any of his books or seen any of his movies. I may have read an op-ed somewhere along the way, and I think I saw his TV Nation show once or twice. Got it? While I'm sure he's much more in the neighborhood of my political views than, say, Bush, I really know very little about the guy. I also said that exactly to what extent he is a hypocrite, or is at fault, remains to be seen.

But I'll bet you that he DIDN'T know about it as early as the administration did, because, again, the administration approved and condoned the tactics that are the focus of this scandal. You're not exposing anything other than your typical partisan jackassery.