View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 11:35 AM       
It looked like the Crazies was just another zoombie crapfest in the tradition of the whole "world's population gets infected with a virus...virus sounds good, right?...that makes average humans fast, pissed and hungry for human flesh" genre.

If anything it'd be a prion but that's something for the science and health thread.

I liked 28 Days Later (but not 28 Weeks Later), the Dawn of the Dead remake, and so on. But "I Am Legend" (shown roughly 12 times a day on TBS, apparently) showed me just how potentially shitty that stuff can get, so I take a pass on a lot of the new zoombie movies coming out.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jun 24th, 2010 at 11:36 AM. Reason: took care of comma fault