View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 05:29 AM       
"You responded by bagging on Einstein."

I wasn't bagging on Einstein. I was merely asking pharoh for clarification, mostly so we could get down to the definition of Genius. AGAIN: CONTENT, CLARIFICATION, DISCUSSION. How is that incoherent?
'Tell me in your own words what Einstein did that was so great?'
I'm guessing you think that's how i was bagging on him, however, i was basically asking, "what did he do that made him a genius?" Why was i asking? Perhaps I had a followup, or perhaps because i thought it would add to the conversation. When have i ever insulted someone without giving a good reason first? I rarily do, especially if it's in any conversation i find potentially interesting. How is that incoherent?
I didn't talk about relativity because i was bagging, i talked about it because i thought it was ironic because what made einstein is clearly relative to him, no? (He had asked if einstein was made by his education.) I mentioned that later in my post. Thanks for having reading comprehension. How is that incoherent?
Again, you're a jackass. How is that incoherent?

"I found your comment ignorant, as in my opinion you don't seem to have enough knowledge in that particular area."

I didn't make a comment on einstein, really, I asked pharoh a question about it. Then I made a comment about society and how it functions. Again, you're stupid. But please, show me how I don't have any knowledge in the area. How is tht incoherent?

"I am also sorry for trying to have a little fun with you by being quizzical in my follow ups."

Yea geez your responses flew over my head when you were like hey dumb isn't stupid man and i was like hey man i don't get it that's too smart for me please stop quizzing me Mr. Smartman my brain just can't handle it anymore then you apparantly threw in a dan akroyd quote and you know how quotes of washed up celebrities work in intelligent conversations it's like an instant win that's how bush won the debtes right, "Asta la veeeesta baby!" and everyone was like no he didn't! This is kind of incoherent, but purposefully. I hope that's obvious.

"Just hate me for all the disappointments I have given you"
I don't hate you, and i think you're whacky for thinking i would, i just think it's ridiculous that you'd call me stupid without having a good reason, and without contradicting any of the content I actually posted. How is that incoherent?

"Based on our previous discussions"
What do our previous discussions have to do with the relevance of what I'm saying right now? How is that incoherent?

"If you feel like responding to this, do so in a PM please"
No.

I would like to see you respond directly to that instead of avoiding all of it like you usually do. I don't understand why you think I'm incoherent, I generally try to be as simple minded as possible. How is that incoherent?

"I could also say add to that that I find your comments about me ignorant"
Do hold any ideas in your head that someone on the internet who's had very little to no contact with you could be anything other than ignorant as far as their knowledge of your personality and whatever else has to go? I really don't understand this statement at all. In the same respect, you know very little about me.