View Single Post
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 03:29 AM       
since we're on the topic of cars....
last year i stayed over at my boss's house alot (eventually i dated him for a couple weeks but maybe i'll make an entry on that sometime later), a bunch of us would stay at his house, simply because it was easier to catch a ride with him in the morning.
i kinda liked this one dude i worked with anyways, he and i had fooled around before, but i was on my period the first time we fooled around so i thought i'd spare him the goriest fuck of his life and i refused.
we had just gotten off work and were drinking in the parking lot before we headed to boss man's house and dude was trying to get me to go in the woods with him. i thought that'd be tacky (even for me) and i realized i didn't have any condoms. so i told him i wouldn't fuck him without a condom and ended it there. on the way to the house he makes boss man stop for "cigarettes", as you can imagine that was a ruse so he could get a pack of prophylactics. the swirly ones.
we get to the house and the routine starts up. turn on tv, get fucked up, sleep on a couch. i go upstairs to a less populated area and dude follows me. we end up being the only 2 up there so we start fooling around. we don't want to wake anybody, so we go outside in the carport. there sat my boss's firebird. things progressed quickly and soon i was half naked and bent across the hood of my boss's prize possession. dude liked to change positions alot so i ended up sliding further and further down the side of the car, mostly across the windows. we finish up, get dressed, smoke a couple cigarettes and get ready to head back in. as we were walking away i looked at the car. the car had been sitting there for over a year covered in pollen and dirt. so there were clear signs of us fucking all over my boss's car.
i took off my shirt and wiped it down to cover up our tracks. he put the condom wrappers and evidence in an empty cigarette pack. and we went back inside and slept til work the next day.
somehow, no one figured it out. he and i had 2 other flings, and they both happened at work. i have scars from one of them. hahahaha
but no one we worked with ever found out, except for his best friend who i was also fucking. but they knew about each other and were cool with it.
whole nother story there.