View Single Post
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 11:13 PM       
i cant think of worst games off the tip of my head, i can think of ones that disappointed meh greatly though. pitfighter for the snes i purchased for full retail when i was lil, i know even its source material was weak, but i thought itd be at least as good as the genesis version. but insteads, they took out the weapons, crowd interactions and some of enemy fitars. all that was left was two similar lookin people trading similar lookin punches, kinda like urban champion but without the excitement of flowerpots and manholes. i cried for real and learned a valuable lesson about the value of a dollar.

also nightmare creatures 2. i was a big fan of the first and played the hell out of it, it had unlockables secrats an fun hidden paths an tons of secrat attak combos an i liked it a lot :> the sequel though.. had one character. with one combo. loads of bugs and missing textures an animations, flying thru ceilings, falling through floors. it stank of rushed out crap :< the fact that i played it so much trying to imagine it had some redeeming value made it that much worse.

illusion of gaia i thought was pretty entertaining. i never defeated the evil jeweler guy SOLIDARM, but you dint need to kills him to beat the game