Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 04:30 AM       
Ok guys since I wasn't getting much from coolinator I decided to do my own research like he suggested. What I found was pretty astounding, to say the least.

So I needed to know who it was in particular that has the Synthetic (I'm not too sure why we are using the word 'synthetic', but there you go) Climate Change Hoax Movement, and for a while I was asking the right people the wrong questions. I mean, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink if you know what I mean. I was getting subtle information from The Coolinator, but at the time I just didn't see it. Asking the same question, and getting the question back as an answer just didn't make sense to me, but looking back in hindsight it's all there in plain sight.

Delving further and further into the links he provided me without me knowing it in another thread, I came across some pretty important stuff. I'm talking high priority classified material here. It was enough to turn my world upside down, let me tell you.

I spent all of last night and this morning going over the stats and re-checking the evidence, and it's all true, it's all there. Some people wont have the courage to let the truth into their closed minds, but I think enough will. When people see the truth, THAT'S when things will start to change. The Synthetic Hoax Climate Change Movement is a LIE, and there is no two ways about that. I found out particulars on who is financing these guys, hard to believe who, but I did, and it took me a while to wrap my head around that, but facts are facts.

The Synthetic Climate Hoax Change Movement is financed by all those groups that have vested interests in them. So, by that I mean anyone who will make money out of the Climate Change lie being told to the world right now. All I really had to do was follow the money trail to find out who it was, and it was right there staring me in the face the whole time. So the actual groups, specifically, are, you guessed it, all those groups who make money from The Synthetic Climate Change Hoax Movement. Pretty simple really.

Oh also the Jews.

Ok, that's enough form me, I gotta go, I think they might be onto me. You guys take care and don't let the truth become just another forgotten word, ok? Stay safe.

Zhukov