Thread: Danny Phantom
View Single Post
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
What is Ben 10?

BTW Powerpuff Girls never really had a plot line right? Each episode was really a stand alone. Mojo Jojo is the greatest, and if you can keep up with his sentences you should be able to keep up with a story.... wait. What exactly do you mean by saying the story is moving too fuckig fast? I can't imagine this situation.
Ah crap. Bad wording on my part. I mean the episode's pacing is really fucking fast because they wanted to include every villain and character while still telling some form of a story.

Basically, all of the characters are talking a lot quicker than usual and the story jumps from one thing to another. Actually, imagine everyone talking as fast as Mojo, and you have a good idea of what I mean. It's still funny, and watching Mojo JoJo sing "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" had me, literally, laughing out loud, but it should have been longer than 30 minutes.

It's already been uploaded on Rapidshare if you're interested. If you liked the series, you'll enjoy the final episode. Oh, and the ending is really...unexpected.